- Heaton Park, Manchester
- No under 17’s - 17 year olds must be accompanied by a responsible guardian. (Maximum of 4 X 17 year olds per responsible guardian).
- Last Entry:
- Special Terms:
- 16 Year olds will not be permitted to enter Parklife and no refunds will be given. Proof of age will be required. VIP Upgrades: Must be redeemed with a valid Weekend Ticket - Access the site via VIP Gate on Bury Old Road near Heaton Park Metrolink Travel Passes: Parklife Travel Pass tickets must be exchanged for a wristband prior to boarding the Parklife Shuttle Bus or Metrolink; e-tickets are not valid for travel. WRISTBAND EXCHANGE LOCATIONS: Minshull Street: 09:30 – 17:00 & Cathedral Gardens: 10:00–17:00 Car Park Passes: Car Park address: Sheepfoot Lane Entrance HEATON PARK Manchester M25 0BP
Parklife 2016 - Event Information
Saturday 11th June: 10:30 - 23:00
Sunday 12th June: 11:30 - 23:00
Last entry into the festival 17:00. No re-admittance allowed after leaving the festival
Parklife 2016 - Line-up
The Chemical Brothers, Ice Cube, Years & Years, Sigma (Live), Stormzy, Gorgon City (Live)
Soul II Soul, Grace, Izzy Bizu, Jodie Abacus, Will Tramp, Nicola Bear
Bastille, Wolf Alice, Jack Garratt, Blossoms, Fat White Family, Submotion Orchestra, Anne-Marie, Dance Lady Dance DJs Plus Very Special Guest, Circa Waves
Chase & Status - DJ Set, Craig David's TS5, Kurupt FM, Sub Focus, Friction, Bugzy Malone
Dimension, Bonkaz, Culture Shock, Rude Kid, North Base
CURATED BY THE WAREHOUSE PROJECT & KALUKI
Seth Troxler & The Martinez Brothers, Solomun, Hot Since 82 b2b Heidi, Pan-Pot, Jasper James, Oliver Dollar, Krysko & Greg Lord, Pirate Copy
Maceo Plex, Adam Beyer & Ida Engberg, Ben Klock, Dixon, Yousef, Job Jobse, Lewis Boardman, Lauren Lo Sung
Kaytranada, Todd Terje, Jamie Woon, Shura, Maribou State – Live, Goldlink, Snakehips
Casisdead, Formation, Now Wave DJs
Groove Armada - DJ Set, Steve Lawler, B.Traits & Alan Fitzpatrick, Waze & Odyssey
Subb-An, Rob James, De La Swing, Toni Varga
BBC RADIO 1XTRA
Pusha T, Kano, Lethal Bizzle, Section Boyz, Preditah, MistaJam, Novelist, Charlie Sloth
Levelz, Lady Leshurr, Yungen, DJ Barely Legal, Logan Sama, Madam X, Elf Kid, Rich Reason
Major Lazer, Skepta, Annie Mac, Jess Glynne, Katy B, Earth Wind & Fire Experience ft Al, McKay, Wilkinson – Live, WSTRN, Ady Suleiman, Dance Lady Dance
RODIGAN'S SUPER RAM JAM
Busta Rhymes, Andy C, DJ EZ, Diplo, De La Soul, David Rodigan, Chronixx, My Nu Leng b2b Oneman, Dub Phizix & Strategy, Venum Sound
SOUNDS OF THE NEAR FUTURE
Jamie xx, Flume, DJ Koze, Kelela, Mura Masa, Special Request, Nao, SG Lewis, Now Wave DJs
Jamie Jones, Joseph Capriati, Black Coffee, Joy Orbison, Richy Ahmed, Patrick Topping, Luca Cazal
BIG TOP 1
MK, Hannah Wants, Amine Edge & Dance, Danny Howard, Mele & Monki's NRG Flash
99 Souls, Riton, Tough Love, Icarus, Lee Drake
Armand Van Helden b2b Jackmaster, Dusky, Julio Bashmore, Bicep, KiNK – Live, Tiga, Leon Vynehall, Artwork, Lemmy Ashton
Eats Everything, Joris Voorn, Jackmaster, Andrea Oliva, Skream, De La Swing, Toni Varga
Four Tet b2b Floating Points, Nina Kraviz, Ben UFO, Daniel Averym, The Black Madonna
Motor City Drum Ensemble, Felix Dickinson, Krysko
- Do obey the laws of the land.
- No alcohol or liquids of any kind
- Drugs are no more legal at a festival than in the outside world.
- Drug dealing and consumption will not be tolerated.
- Parklife has zero tolerance for legal highs.
- No Alcohol or liquids of any kind No drugs including ‘legal highs’
- No knives or weapons
- No aerosols, sprays or pressurised containers permitted
- No Glass
- No Umbrellas
- Admission is subject to search No under 17’s - 17 year olds must be accompanied by a responsible guardian aged 18 or over. (Maximum of 4 under 18's per responsible guardian).
- No food
- No perfumes or aftershaves
- No dogs
- No flares or fireworks
- No bikes
- No re-entry
- No Man-Bags
- No Selfie-Sticks
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission
- Please note valid I.D. is required upon entry.
- Accepted forms of I.D. are:
- - in date passport
- - in date driving license (provisional accepted)
- - in date citizen card
- Access to the Bandstand stage featuring weird and wonderful entertainment from all corners of the universe
- Micro diners from a host of top UK street food heroes
- Luxury Toilets
- Extensive chill out area
- Space age ales
- Alien Margarita shack
PARKLIFE TRAVEL PASS INFORMATION
THE FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY TO TRAVEL TO AND FROM HEATON PARK
A partnership with Transport for Greater Manchester, Metrolink, Manchester City Council and Parklife.
Offering great flexibility and the quickest route to the festival.The Parklife Travel Pass allows you to travel on either the direct Parklife Shuttle Bus or Metrolink services from Manchester City Centre. The Parklife Shuttle bus drops off right inside the festival site.
The Parklife Shuttle Bus high frequency service begins in the City Centre from Aytoun Street (M1 2DD - corner of Minshull St. near Piccadilly train station) and buses drop off right inside Heaton Park. running from:
Saturday 11th June: 09:30hrs to 17:00hrs
Sunday 12th June: 10:30hrs to 17:00 hrs
Return Bus Service from Heaton Park to City Centre starts at 18:30 until late.
On the return tram journey. travel wristbands will be accepted from Bowker Vale Metrolink station only from 18:30 until Late.
Please Note: Heaton Park Metrolink station will be closed from 18:30.
Parklife Travel Pass tickets must be exchanged for a wristband prior to boarding the Parklife Shuttle Bus or Metrolink; e-tickets are not valid for travel.
WRISTBAND EXCHANGE LOCATIONS:
Open on the Saturday 11th & 12th June only.
Aytoun St (at Parklife Shuttle Bus departure point) 09:30 - 17:00
Cathedral Gardens 10:00 - 17:00 (in front of the National Football Museum) near to Victoria train station.
Further information and full terms and conditions available at: http://www.parklife.uk.com/info/id/6/Travel.html
To get to Heaton Park using the Metrolink you will need to board the tram to Bury and get off at the Heaton Park stop. Metrolink operate a regular service throughout the day with each stop having an LED departure board with up to date times.
If you wish to use the Metrolink to get back to the city centre after after 6pm then you will need to go to the Bowker Vale stop. Directions to the stop will be signposted by all the customer exits. Heaton Park Metrolink station will close at 18:00 hrs on both event days..
Please take care not to loose your travel wristband. We do not offer replacements if it is lost, and you will have to pay for another ticket.
Parklife provides a 2:1 ticket scheme for individuals who would be unable to attend their events without bringing a personal assistant.
Once you have brought a full price ticket, complete the online access requirement form available from www.parklife.uk.com or e-mail email@example.com or call 0161 711 0017 and provide them with Registered Documentation in order to receive your personal assistant ticket.
If you require more information on the disabled access facilities at the event or would like to get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0161 711 0017 or write to us at: Access Officer, Ground Control, 3rd Floor, 14 Little Lever Street, Manchester M1 1HR
Venue Address: Heaton Park, Heaton Park, Manchester, M25 2SW